Our web content management system allows you to edit your own website, is easier to use than Microsoft Word, and can be learned in just 30 minutes
Businesses are constantly changing and evolving. New products and services are added or removed; business managers philosophies change over the years and their focus can shift.
Often these changes are driven by economic pressures from outside the company, and in order to survive the company must respond rapidly.
Our website content and product management systems allow administrators to quickly change the content of their web sites according to their evolving needs.
Using our CMS administrators can modify:
- the pages themselves (adding and deleting pages)
- the text, graphics and other content
- the navigation of the site and how the pages relate to each other
Other fantastic benefits include:
- automatic generation of detailed site maps
- automatic generation of menus and navigation items
- automatic generation of search engine optimised HTML tag information
- easy management of graphics and other resources including PDF files and multimedia
- remote access to your website from anywhere in the world
- the system can be learnt in just 30 minutes
Product administration systems
More advanced administration systems allow business people to change the products and services on offer.
They can modify:
- the product pricing and freight costs
- the way products are categorised
- the way in which products are displayed
- the sales experience and many other things about their products
All this is done by them or their staff; they simply log into the system and start making changes. When they finish, they click the 'save' button and the changes are instantly reflected on the live site.
You have most likely already used a content management systems...
Many millions of people use content management systems everyday. In fact, whenever you use eBay to sell something you are using their CMS to prepare and upload text and graphics. As soon as you complete the advertisement you click to proceed, and the ad instantly goes live.
Content management systems offer businesses a powerful way with which to control their website content and / or stock of products. They give access to those responsible for maintenance of the content, and are invaluable in any dynamic business environment who does business online.
Contact us here or phone us on
02 9972 3849
to learn more or
arrange a face to